Calling All Licenced Pilots……
At Shoreham Aviation Flight Centre we have qualified pilots who are looking to “buddy up” with other like-minded individuals in order to be able to fly further afield.
As well as our Cessna 152s, we have PA28s (both 160hp and180hp) and a Piper Arrow which cruises at 125 knots and is fitted with Garmin 430. Suddenly those further destinations can appear closer on the horizon….
It is possible to take these aircraft away for a few days and our hire rates are extremely competitive.
For further information, give us a call on 01273 440852.
Club Fly Outs
Periodically, we organise Sunday morning breakfast fly outs. These are open to both students and PPL/LAPL members, plus passengers if there is room available.
If you have a destination that you would like to suggest for a future venue then let us know. If you would like to join in, please call 01273 440852 to book your aircraft/instructor.
Want to learn more about a few of our previous fly outs?
- Thruxton on Sunday, 19 March 2017 – see the write-up for this fly out here.
- Popham on Sunday, 23 April 2017 – see the write-up for this fly out here.
- Lee on Solent on 15 May 2016 – see the write-up for this fly out here.
- Thruxton on 26 June 2016 – see the write-up for this fly out here.
- Read our Newsletter No.1 of 2018 (590.51 KB)
- Read our Newsletter No.1 of 2017 (537.98 KB)
- Read our Newsletter No. 3 of 2016 (1.91 MB)
- Read our Newsletter No. 2 of 2016 (2.03 MB)
- Read our Newsletter No. 1 of 2016 (425.49 KB)