The night rating is a 5 hour course with no exams or flight tests which qualifies you to fly VFR at night. It can also be included with the 45 hour PPL course and consists of at least:
- 3 hours’ dual night training
- 1 hour dual night navigation
- 5 take off and full stop landings as Pilot in Command (Solo)
As with all other courses, please contact us should you have any questions, or better still arrange a visit to speak to a senior instructor to discuss your flying needs.
Night Rating Package (5 hours)
- Based on minimum flight hours at discounted rate, inclusive of VAT.
- The discounted rate is available by payment of the package costs in full.
- In the package estimate we budget for 5 full stop landings plus 6 touch and go’s.
|Cessna 152 ||PA28-161 Warrior||PA28-181 Archer ||PA28-200 Arrow|
(Flight Training Only)
|Night Rating Package Estimate|
(Flight Training + Landing and Circuit Fees)
|Cessna 152 ||PA28 (All Variants)|