Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Once you have purchased your Air Experience Flight, please ring Shoreham Aviation Flying Centre on 01273 440852 when you are ready to arrange your booking.
- If weather or technical reasons prevent your flight going ahead, another mutually convenient day will be organised.
- Vouchers are valid for nine months from day of purchase. Consideration for an extension may be given for exceptional reasons.
- Please print and retain your proof of purchase which must be brought along on the day of the lesson.
- Experience flights are non-refundable but may be transferred with the agreement of Shoreham Aviation together with a £10 administration fee. The price includes temporary membership, landing and instructor fees.
- Should you wish to add to your experience, upgrades are available – please contact Shoreham Aviation in advance. Such changes are easily made but may not be available without prior notice due to other bookings.
- All prices include VAT.
- We accept most credit and debit cards. If purchasing a voucher as a gift, please ensure you inform us of the name of the recipient in the Additional Details field!
- Refund policy – purchasers have up to 14 days from the day after the order is made to cancel their voucher. In the unlikely event of a voucher cancellation, the original voucher must be returned (undamaged and at the purchaser’s cost) before the refund will be issued.
Alternatively, book your flight experience by calling 01273 440852.